Interested in joining Olympic Media’s dynamic team? See the available job openings below.
If you don’t see something that matches your exact skill set, send us your resume at [email protected], and we will keep your resume on file for future reference.
Full Job Description
This position is focused on managing, executing and supporting efforts for our clients. Olympic Media is looking for an experienced Account Manager who can spearhead our efforts across all clients.
Specifically – managing, tracking, budgeting, reporting and timely client task execution are critical skills. Platforms include, but aren’t limited to; RevContent, Revv, Iterable, PowerInbox, Google AdX, Stripe and WordPress.
Olympic Media is a small but fast-growing company with several large clients in the Conservative Political space. The team is lean yet capable of handling large scale advertising and fundraising projects. This position would lead all client efforts. Specifically, day-to-day duties would include the below:
- Managing vendors to fulfill any and all requests and projects and maintain relationships.
- Internal tracking of Olympic Media statistics and client goals.
- Producing weekly reports focused on client goal progression and other related metrics.
- Developing innovative ideas to help increase the volume of clients.
- Managing backend instruments to facilitate client needs.
- Constant over-communication with management and teammates concerning performance, changes, problems, etc.
- Build highly efficient processes for deploying, managing and reporting on client projects.
- Formalize additional client relationships.
- Establish clear lines of communication between clients and Olympic Media Team.
- Identify efficient operations methods to produce the highest value for Olympic Media and its clients.
- Create a team culture of motivation, respect, encouragement, positive reinforcement and high morale.
In keeping with the responsibilities laid out above, compensation will be based on a salary plus bonus system. The target starting salary is to-be-determined and will be accompanied by a bonus of up to 10% of salary that will be applied on an annual basis based on overall performance.
- Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- Understanding of all digital platforms including email, social etc…
- Ability to over-communicate
- Basic design and development understanding
Full Job Description
Olympic Media is looking to fill an exciting new position as a Data Analyst that will play a key role in major political marketing campaigns. These campaigns shape national political discussions. They fundraise for political action committees that enable national candidates to win office and change public policy toward more conservative principles such as free-market capitalism.
You would be working with digital media veterans that have done amazing things in the political digital space whether it be for candidates, incumbents, or organizations. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skillset in the unique world of political marketing while applying your mathematic or data-based education.
Our office is located in the heart of Washington, D.C. adjacent to the White House. You will be in a modern, fun space, with a great team!
Specifically, day-to-day duties would include the below:
- Analyze marketing campaign data, recommend optimizations to improve efficiency and scale
- Assist with creating marketing campaigns using various marketing platforms and ad networks, build test variations for ongoing learnings
- Create reporting dashboards, become a “data storyteller” with this data – spreading insights to the agency as a whole
- Maintain marketing reports using Datorama, Google Analytics, Excel, and other data platforms, this ensures data is accurate and metrics are computing correctly
- Fully understand agency and client data, data platforms and ad networks e.g., ad metrics, data fields, computations
- Ensure marketing reports, as directed, are accurate and available for agency dissemination
- Analyze all marketing campaigns with respect to agency key performance indicators
- Build testing best practices for various ad platforms for ongoing learnings
In keeping with the responsibilities laid out above, compensation will be based on a salary plus bonus system. The target starting salary is to-be-determined and will be accompanied by an annual bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, data science or related field
- Strong Microsoft Excel ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for politically conservative issues and causes